Consider this a test run, so I'll only keep this open for a few days while I try to get into the swing of things.
- The art is private use only.
- You won't get the original .PSD file, sketch, or any prints from the commission.
- Paypal preferred. If you have to pay in another way, let me know and we can discuss the details.
How It Works:
- Send me a note with the following:
Order: (Type of drawing you're requesting
References: (Character references, descriptions, links, etc. If you don't have any pictures of the character, send a good
description with pictures of similar characters, actors, or whatever else you can find. The more I know, the better.)
Paypal: I need to know your Paypal address so that I know when to check you off as having paid or not. The sooner you pay, the better.
- If I accept, which I will message you saying if I do or not, send the payment to Edhamm(at)hotmail.com. Be sure to mention your DeviantArt name
to avoid confusion.
- I'll begin working the moment I get the payment. If something happens, I'll let you know and return your payment within a few days. If it's
anything more complicated than a sketch, I'll send you updates on the process. If there's something you don't like, let me know and I can likely
do minor changes.
- Once I'm finished, I'll send you a high resolution copy (300 dpi). From there, you can do whatever you'd like with it so long as it isn't for commercial use.
You can even claim it as something you drew yourself, but that'd be a reeeeaaaal dick move. In fact, don't do that, please.
Commissions I'll likely turn down: Most things NSFW (That's a broad definition that might not match my own, so send me a note and we can discuss where your request falls)
I have strong points and weak points as an artist, so keep in mind that what I draw is mostly people, and so a request for robots or animals might not be as high of quality as you'd like. If things aren't turning out well in the updates I send you, let me know and I can refund your payment before I embarrass myself.
Extra Characters: +50%
Prices are negotiable. If something comes up, send me a note and we can work out details.
Again, this is somewhat of an experiment. I'd love to get your opinions on prices, rules, and general thoughts/ideas.
Thanks in advance!
Thanks in advance!